Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another day away from my students

1. For this semester I handle 1 tutorial class and 2 practicals. Double up workloads compare to last session.

2. So far everything is fine. The students are participating in the discussion, commit to whatever tasks that have assigned to them. I postpone practical classes this week because I have compulsory course to attend for two weeks.

3. I have already distributed practical manual to the students. Hopefully they are satisfied with the contents given.

4. Attending one course after another is tiring. I prefer discussing about cells or sharing story of evolution of whale with my students than attending all these courses

5. My students are always on the top of my priority (at work). The fact that I have to "neglect" them for two weeks makes me feel bad. Really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment