Monday, May 9, 2011

Goodbye and Welcome

1. I finished my practical class last week. It was the finale of 2010/2011 batch. Wish them all the best.

2. Also done assessment for practical class, although there are still students' files on my desk, waiting to be checked. I'll finish them later today.

3. Welcoming new 2011/2012 batch. Loaded with student's affair works. But it is ok, my department will try our best to accommodate and entertain our new kids. And at the same time try to keep our eyes on our current batch, as they will sit for their final at the same week. Although some duties are quite foreign to me, but I take them as learning process. Anything for the department now because we have to fully utilized the men power to get things done on time. So you may see me running to photocopy machine, stapling papers, arranging goodies bags, entertain parents, and preparing presentation slides using my phone.

4. I have to attend another course next week. Yes, the schedule is crowded and overlapped. I'll figure it out.

5. Expect to work until extra hours next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment